/ Liberty Stadium / Getting There
FROM THE EAST & WEST (M4)
- Exit M4 at junction 45 and take A4067 (Neath Road) towards Swansea City Centre.
- Follow the brown football signs for approximately 3 miles (navigating 3 roundabouts en-route).
- The Liberty Stadium will appear on the left.
- Turn left at the 4th roundabout on to Brunel Way (signposted Stadium & Retail Parks).
FROM THE CITY CENTRE
The Liberty Stadium is located approximately 2 miles north of Swansea City Centre.
- From Swansea Station take the B4489 High Street up to the traffic light junction and turn right on to B4603 (Bridge Street, Neath Road).
- There are brown football road signs from here to the stadium.
- The A4217 also links the City Centre to the Liberty Stadium, running from the M4 to the A483, and along the eastern bank of the River Tawe.
SAT NAV POSTCODE: SA1 2FA
Swansea City AFC
Liberty Stadium, Brunel Way, Landore, Swansea, West Glamorgan, Wales SA1 2FA
Entrance to the Liberty Stadium car park is found at the entrance to Morfa Retail Park.
Turn on to Brunel Way at the roundabout (signposted Stadium & Retail Parks) from A4067 or B4603 (Neath Road). Follow the road around past Frankie & Benny's and take the first left at the next roundabout.