/ Goodison Park / Getting There
FROM THE NORTH (M6)
- Exit the M6 at junction 26 and join the M58.
- Continue until the end of the M58 and join the M57 (Liverpool South).
- Exit the M57 at junction 4 and join the A580 East Lancashire Road towards Bootle.
- Continue in to Walton Hall Road (A580) and proceed across Queen's Drive junction in to Walton Lane.
- Goodison Park is approximately 1 mile up Walton Lane on the right.
FROM THE SOUTH & EAST (M62)
- At the end of the M62 keep in the right hand lane and follow the brown 'Football stadia' signs on to Ring Road A5058 North (Queens Drive).
- After 4½ miles at the roundabout junction with the A59, turn left in to County Road.
- Continue along County Road for ¾ mile.
- Turn left in to Spellow Lane and then left in to Goodison Road.
- Goodison Park is on the right.
FROM THE WEST & WIRRAL (M53)
- From the M53, continue to Wallasey and follow Liverpool via the Kingsway Mersey Tunnel.
- Turn left at the end in to Scotland Road, taking the right fork to the A58 Kirkdale Road.
- Follow the road round for 2 miles and Goodison Park will appear ahead.
FROM THE CITY CENTRE
Goodison Park is located 2.8 miles north east of Liverpool City Centre.
- The A580 Walton Lane (via A59) runs past Goodison Park and out towards the east of the city.
The roads immediately surrounding Goodison Park are closed 2 hours before kick-off with exceptions for residents and car park pass holders only, with full road closures in place 45 minutes before kick-off. The road closures begin again shortly before the final whistle and remain in place for up to 30 minutes.
SAT NAV POSTCODE: L4 4EL
Goodison Park, Goodison Road, Walton, Liverpool, Merseyside L4 4EL
General car parking - is available, approximately 1/2 mile from Goodison Park at the junction of Priory Road and Utting Avenue. Pricing for parking is displayed on entry.
Coach parking - all visitor supporter coaches are parked on Priory Road approximately 1/4 mile from the away section turnstiles.
Please note - A resident parking scheme is in place on the streets surrounding Goodison Park and this is strictly enforced. Please do not park in these areas as you will be fined and your vehicle may be clamped or removed.